"Pico Skin Relief" - Not Sold In The USA
5731 Lexington Drive, Parrish, FL 34219 USA
Phone: 336 306-0193 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Home Page http://www.pico-medicine.com
Massive Parasites Scabies Extraction From Skin and Sub-Surface
The reason for bath is because I want to get the parasites to the surface, when clothed and spraying one can get
hands, face, head. The rest is clothed except when naked in which case one can surface spray more. Since this is
systemic and covers whole body and is in the body I am trying to filtrate as much as possible Otherwise the problem
moves to an area that is not being touched by the spray. Adaptation is what this disease does, so to stop and start
and stop and start can educate and acclimate this disease. Thus I was happy when we discussed using this in a bath
process. Other than sitting naked in a chair and spraying how can one cover the whole body and thus address the
movement of parasites and other kinds of infections, spores, etc?
I am trying to understand the process of how this halts the regeneration
of parasites, bacterial, and virals, and molds/fungi? Understanding that biofilms involved encase the parasites and
that the other mold, fungi feed off bio chemicals. For me just getting rid of this is what matters more than anything
even my own understanding.
I do understand how costly this is, Am so thankful, there is hope, what
can I do if it takes a little longer than others, or I do not fit into as rapid a progression as others? I can only do
my best. To follow what we discuss.
I understand dedication and the kind of service you are doing for humanity is so great. I understand because I have
given my life towards helping others. Even when I am so ill. These are compassionate loving actions.
PS. Getting me well will help not only me but many many others.
Used your product w purified ph water and a tibetan salt crystal....to clean out fungal,mold...and parasites from the
nasal cavity and to permeate the membranes....as this is systemic we need to get as many places where parasites and
their biofilms and other hang out. The symbiotic relationship between the parasites and
fungals/molds work to keep themselves alive....persistance and we will win!!!
This will take a bit longer, and I will need one more round of product....i am using according to our discussions and
respectfully taking care to ise just enough....not over do it...bearing in mind, this is a longterm chronic situation.
that is being remediated!
In my trying to convey the total picture,
1. Understood the correct ratio, 2 oz. per gallon.
2. As per our conversation I put a drop in a very small nasal spray bottle 20 Milliliters as an experiment to see if it would help, it did worked great.
3. I have taken four baths of 2 oz per bath.
a. First bath very cloudy, grey muddy w parasites, nematode looking
b. Second bath fewer nematode parasites and less muddy
c. Third bath a bit better but different kind of parasites, little black tiny beetle looking bugs
d. Forth bath muddy with small wispy looking bugs and more parasites coming out of my head
FYI This is the gallon of mixture was correct 2 oz per gallon.
Next to the gallon of mix used for spraying is the 20 ML bottle, now taking also into consideration that
I was just checking to see if I put a drop into purified water if that helped with my nasal passages
and parasites, which it did. Remembering that you told me when experimenting to use as small a ratio
as better. Now I can just take the spray water mix in the gallon and fill the 20 ML nasal sprayer
and use that way, but wanted to convey that a drop in purified salt water did help.
The red underneath is layers still needing to come out...the blood spots are where parasites have come out.
The biofilm and mold is still coming out. the striated furrows are lines of gunk that is tightening.
So much improved after just 24 hours and parasites flowed out and off.
What cream is in one cup.
Liquid for mixing up spray current.
Other cup what is left. Mixed, one for spray, one very diluted for drinking.
Spray once in each nostril twice a day. Very small amount of liquid, one drop in bottle.
Once again much thanks! In getting well, I can help to give back to you!
FYI This is the gallon of mixture w correct 2 oz per gallon ratio.
Next to the gallon of mix used for spraying is the 20 ML bottle, now taking also into consideration that I was just checking to see if I
put a drop into purified water if that helped w my nasal passages and
parasites, which it did. Remembering that you told me when
experimenting to use as small a ratio as better. Now I can just take
the spray water mix in the gallon and fill the 20 ML nasal sprayer
and use that way, but wanted to convey that a drop in purified salt
water did help.
Return to Home Page